miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2011

OUR COMENIUS STUDENTS: VÍCTOR MANUEL DÍAZ


Hello! My name is Victor Manuel; I am 16 years old and live in Aracena. I am tall, thin, with brown eyes, brown hair, am studying bachillerato, and am entertained, agreeable...
 I live with my parents and my sister.
 My father is Santiago, is driver, is tall and brown. My mother is Pilar, she works in a supermarket, is tall and brown, and is very nice with the persons. And my sister name is Lucía, studies secondary, is tall and brown also and looks like greatly me.
In the future, I would like to be a veterinarian, because from small I have liked it very much the animals, and to be interested on the functioning of them.
 I have a field, with many animals (a horse, 5 cats, 3 dogs, and many birds ...)
I write this letter in order that you know me a bit more. Though we will meet in a little time in your country. A greeting! Good-bye!!
Email address: victor_aracena@hotmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario