domingo, 6 de marzo de 2011

OUR COMENIUS STUDENTS: ELENA CERECEDA



My name is Elena Cereceda. I’m sixteen. I live with my parents in a small town near Aracena in the south of Spain. I’ve got two sisters who live in Seville, they are studying in the university. I’m the youngest of the three.

I like listening to music, doing sport, going out with my friends and reading some books or magazines.
The kind of music that I listen is mostly pop as Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Beyoncé, and others of Spain Pereza, Amaral, and a lot of more.

I have got a dog in the garden, two turtles and two fishes. They are very calm; well, the dog a bit less.
I have a flat in Matalascañas (it’s a beach in the Nature Park of Doñana). I go there in the summer, but I prefer the mountains where I live, the view is incredible.

I wish to meet you soon!

Kisses

Email address: elena_lin6@hotmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario