martes, 15 de marzo de 2011

OUR COMENIUS STUDENTS: ISABEL MARTÍN

My name is Isabel Martín Talavera and I’m a student of first of baccalaureate. I’m seventeen and I live in Aracena. The high school is not very far from my house, I go there walking every days. I’m not an excellent student but this year I’m studying so hard because I want to do medicine in the future and marks are too highs.
I’ve a smaller brother called Jose Luis, he’s ten and a older sister called Maria who‘s eighteen. My brother is a student in Aracena and my sister is studying medicine in Seville. My parent’s names are Lola and Jose Luis. My father is a vet and my mother is a teacher. Both work in Aracena.
I love music, both listen and play. I play the piano and I go to Seville twice a week to the conservatory. I’m in fifth of medium grade. The only problem of it is that I can’t study on the week because the piano and the travelling to Seville twice a week takes me a lot of time. I dedicate weekends to study but above all to go out with my friends; I need it specially Saturdays nights. I can’t stay at home every weekend.
Really, I’m a shy person but I’m always laughing.
I think we’re going to learn so much there and that this experience will be unforgettable for you as well as next year and for us when we’ll go there.
Email address: isabel_mt94@hotmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario