domingo, 13 de marzo de 2011

OUR COMENIUS STUDENTS: LUCÍA GÓMEZ


Hello, I´m Lucia and I am 16 years, almost 17 already. I live in Aracena a village of Huelva and I go to the institute San Blas. I am doing 1 º of bachillerato of sciences, because in a future I would like to study psychology.
In my house we are 4 persons, my father who is employed at a center of health, my mother who is employed at a shop and my small sister is called Marta, she has 10 years and is going to San Blas school to study 5 º of primary.
As hobbies I like to go out with my friends, to go to the cinema but especially the parties. I am graceful but a bit shy  but when I take confidence it passes quickly. I am delighted to know to you and that you come to know us here, and to teach you ours day after day. Nice to meet you.
Kisses!
Email address: lucia_7794@hotmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario