miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011

OUR COMENIUS STUDENTS: DANIEL GONZÁLEZ

Hi!
My name is Dani and I’m 16 years old. As you can imagine, I’m from Aracena, a village in the south of Spain. But well, my teacher has said me I have to introduce myself in this letter, so let’s go.
Physically, I’m tall (about 1’90), I have brown straight short hair and brown eyes. I’m not too thin and I wear glasses. I think I’ve got nothing special physically so maybe I’m average
Well, I’ve talked about me physically; it’s time to describe my personality. I’m a cheerful person, sometimes a little bit shy but I always try to be polite. My hobbies are playing basketball and listening to music. I like rock music, and other styles like nu-metal, ska, hard rock and pop music. I listen to bands like ACDC, System of a Down, The Beatles, and my favorite, Red Hot Chili Peppers.
I can play the guitar and the bass. I play in a band here in Aracena, which is called No Es Asunto Tuyo. We have given 3 concerts at the moment, and in March we have the fourth.
Finally I have to say I hope you have enjoyed this letter. Here you have a photo of mine in a concert.
Email address: zoypoeta@hotmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario