miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011

OUR COMENIUS STUDENTS: RAMÓN GARCÍA

My name is Ramón García and I’m 17 years old. I’m from Aracena (Spain), a little village of Huelva.

Aracena is a beautiful village in the mountains, is near the beach and near the wonderful Seville.

In Aracena, people go to the places walking, because it is very small.
I’m studing 1º Bachillerato in the high school of Aracena, I.E.S. San Blas. This is a big school because here study all people of the Sierra de Aracena.
I love all music, so I play two musical instruments; I play the bassoon in Banda Municipal de Música de Aracena, it’s a very good Banda, and I play the flute too.

I like go out the Saturday night with my friends.
I did athletics, but this last year I don’t do athletics because i don´t have time and I play very badly football.

I have one brother and sister. I live with my mother and my twin. My father live in other house in Aracena because my parents are separate and my sister is in Seville because she´s studing in the university.

Email address: ramon_g_g_13@hotmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario